Full STEAM Ahead – Issue 2 (January 2017)
Happy New Year! We are excited to share the second issue of our newsletter Full STEAM Ahead. The newsletter delivers messages from prominent personalities, comments on recent developments as well as on the exciting history of computing, brings updates from schools and libraries, presents tutorials and short courses on various computing subjects, features creative computing art projects, 3D models and coding games created by students, and much more.
Table of Contents
- The 21st Century Classroom and Nevada Ready 21 by Daphne DeLeon, Nevada Ready 21 Program Director
- Nevadan Dale Erquiaga Wins National Educational Award
- Alan Turing – Computer Visionary
- Libraries – the Heartbeat of the Community
- Plotting Functions with Turtle Tina
- Build Your Own Molecule!
- 2016 – Year of Growth at NCLab
- Karel Coding game of the month
- 3D Model of the Month
Click on the image below to download the Newsletter in PDF.