The NCLab Higher Education Partnership Sales Representative is responsible for recruiting and developing academic partners that will offer NCLab developed curriculum to their community. S/he will create effective and innovative sales solutions that address the issues and challenges facing institutions, instructors, and students today to meet necessary educational outcomes.
The ideal candidate will possess a quantifiable record of sales success with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals. A strong interest in and understanding of digital learning is a must.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Excellent relational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated record of sales process and performance
- Ability to navigate in a multi-decision–maker sales process
- Previous experience selling in Higher Education at a high level
- Experience with CRM software
- A four-year college degree demonstrating academic excellence
The successful sales representative will:
- Employ effective consultative techniques including pre-call planning and productive questioning strategies that lead to winning business.
- Demonstrate organizational and follow-up abilities; maintain knowledge around NCLab products, higher education, and factors influencing the market environment.
- Possess the ability to deliver product and technology presentations.
- Have the ability to build strong partnerships with educational partner institutions.
- Planning and Analysis
- Sales Process and Performance
- Sales Productivity
- Communication and Professionalism
- Product and Solution Expertise