Program Success Elements
- Get a high paying 21st century career in as little as six months;
- Perform hundreds of mini projects under the tutelage of NCLab's AI-based learning platform;
- Practice-based hands-on exercises build your confidence and provide a feeling of accomplishment;
- Receive individualized instructional support and coaching throughout your training;
- Be ready to take the Python Institute's industry-recognized PCEP certification;
- Never miss training sessions because of family and work responsibilities.
There are 87,000 high-paying Python Programmer job openings right now for people with the necessary skills and experience – If you’d like to fill one of those, we at NCLab can make you a industry-certificated job-ready Python Programmer in as little as six months.
Our competency-based training makes us unique among Python Programmer training providers in the way we provide you with EXPERIENCE that well over 95% of Python Developer job openings require.
Relevant Statistics For You To Consider
- Average Python Programmer Starting Salary: $96,125*
- Current # of Python Programmer Job Openings: 87,000**
- Time To Complete The Training: As little as 6 months
* Average Python Programmer Starting Salary, provided by Salary.com
** Current # Of Python Programmer Job Openings, provided by indeed.com
Get A Great Job
We ensure that you will get a great job when you finish your training by providing you:
- The necessary EXPERIENCE to get the job;
- An industry-recognized certification;
- A Idaho State University Python Developer Career Certificate;
- A professional portfolio of completed projects;
- Preparation for a successful job interview;
- A professional reference.
Most of our trainees get hired as Python Programmers immediately after successfully completing the training, or before they even complete it. So will you.
Get EXPERIENCE That Well Over 95% Of Python Developer Job Openings Require.
Our training doesn’t consist of a set of lectures followed by unassisted work assignments, as is the case with other Python Programmer training programs.
Instead, our proprietary Artificial Intelligence-based training platform delivers you bite-sized knowledge that is immediately followed by assisted hands-on exercises, during which it watches your every step, grading your exercises in realtime, and helping you with contextual information, hints, and templates, as needed.
To ensure your success, you're also assigned instructional support and coaching personnel who:
- Meet with you weekly to review your progress;
- Are available to you, as needed, throughout your training;
- Teach you soft skills that you will use throughout your career.
Interestingly, while other online training programs have an average 10% completion rate, our completion rate is close to 100%.
What is the job market for Python Programmers?
Python Development is a rapidly growing field where the demand for experienced Python Programmers far outstrips the supply. Indeed.com currently lists over 87,000 Python Programmer job openings in the U.S. alone. Interestingly, Indeed.com also lists over 24,000 remote Python Programmer jobs that allow you to work in place, independent of where you live.
How much can I expect to earn as a Python Programmer?
According to Salary.com, the average Python Programmer starting salary is $96,125.
Who is this Python Developer Career Training for?
This training program is for you, if you are wanting to have a better life and are willing to put in the effort to do the required work to get there.
We have a powerful self-assessment tool that helps you determine whether you are a natural to become a Python Programmer, using our career training program. Click Here to learn more about the self-assessment.
What happens when I complete the training?
Upon successful completion of this program, you’ll have the knowledge, practical experience, competency, and confidence to get a great job. You'll have in hand a Career Certificate from Idaho State University and you’ll have a professional portfolio to demonstrate your qualifications to potential employers. Finally, you’ll be ready to take the Python Institute’s industry-recognized PCEP certification.
Given our in-depth knowledge of your qualifications and capabilities, we will also be glad to work with employers and placement agencies to get you a great Python Programmer job.
I want to know more about this program -- what should I do?
Click the Criteria tab if you’d like guidance in selecting the right Python Developer career training program for you.
Click the Details tab to see additional details about the program.
Click the Learn-By-Doing tab to take a deeper dive into how our training is very different from other training programs.
Click the Pricing tab to learn about our pricing.
Click the Apply tab to learn about our admission process.
Finally, click the NCLab tab to learn about NCLab, the vocational training company behind this career training program.
What Our Trainees Say About Us
To hear people describe their feelings about NCLab's training approach, Please Click Here.
Please Share This
If you have friends who are looking for a brighter future, please use the Social Media bar on your screen to share this information with them. Many of our graduates are so grateful that their friends made them aware of our programs because it changed their lives for the better.