Pricing And Payment Program
Below is a list of institutions that currently offer NCLab’s Data Analyst Career Training program as a self-paced online career certificate program.
In each case, the tuition fee includes all training materials and instructional assistance.
A 12-month payment plan is available at some of the institutions.
All of the institutions welcome both domestic and international applicants.
Great Basin College
$1,595 or twelve $139 payments
Kellogg Community College
$1,395 or twelve $122 payments
Truckee Meadows Community College
University of Nevada
To make it as risk free as possible, each institution provides you a full tuition refund if, within 30 days of enrollment, you determine that the training is not right for you. ** College of Southern Nevada is the exception with a 14-day full tuition refund.
What do I get for my tuition fee?
The short answer is that you get an official college or university Career Certificate and the knowledge, practical experience, competency, and confidence to qualify for high-paying Data Analyst jobs. No other Data Analyst career training program that we are aware of can make that claim.
The longer answer is that:
- It covers courses that have been meticulously built and updated at a cost of over a quarter of a million dollars each.
- It covers the constant improvement of those courses because trainees like you provide feedback that goes into NCLab’s continuous quality improvement process.
- It covers the development of the Artificial Intelligence-based training platform that has taken years and millions of dollars to develop.
- It covers the cost of individual guidance and support that are provided throughout your training.
- It covers the cost of the cloud where all the training happens. All that you need is a browser to do all of your learning.
- It covers the cost of working with employers and placement agencies to get you a great job upon graduation.