We have aggressively priced our New Career On-Ramp Training program at $3,120, which Nevada’s SANDI grant will pay for, if you qualify. It includes all training materials and support.
Our rolling enrollment model allows you to start your training as soon as you are ready.
What Do You Get For Your Tuition Fee?
The short answer is that you get the knowledge, competency, and confidence needed to get an in demand 21st century automation-related job.
The longer answer is that:
- You are given a very detailed pre-enrollment assessment so that you can be confident that you’ll be able to successfully complete your training and get a great job.
- Our NCLab training program doesn’t assume that you have a particular background; instead, it incorporates foundational training (e.g. workplace math) for you if you need to start there, at no extra cost.
- You complete over one hundred AI-mentored mini projects so you build your competency and confidence and get a feeling of accomplishment.
- During your training, your personally-assigned coach helps develop your soft skills that include, among others, problem solving, critical and logical thinking, perseverance, professional communication, time management, and adaptability because employers place major value on soft skills, along with hard skills. Your coach also works with you to present your portfolio and do job interviews that can begin while your training is progressing. As a result, many of our trainees have a job when they graduate.
- When you complete your training, you are provided an Industry 4.0 New Career On-Ramp Certificate and you are fully prepared to pass industry-recognized certifications, including ACT’s Workkeys NCRC (National Career Readiness Certificate) and TOSA’s spreadsheet certification exams that employers place major value on.
Click Here to learn about our admission process.
Please Share This
If you have friends who are wanting to catch the Nevada Manufacturing automation wave, please use the Social Media bar on your screen to share this information with them. Many of our graduates are so grateful that their friends made them aware of our programs because it changed their lives for the better.