We have aggressively priced our Computational On-Ramp Training program at $2,800, which Nevada’s SANDI grant will pay for, if you qualify. It includes all training materials and support.
Our rolling enrollment model allows you to start your training as soon as you are ready.
Available Financial Assistance
If you are in need of financial assistance, please use the chat box or fill in the “Get In Touch” form below to learn about available options.
What Do You Get For Your Tuition Fee?
The short answer is that you get the knowledge, competency, and confidence needed to get an in demand 21st century manufacturing job.
The longer answer is that:
- You get courses that have been meticulously built and updated at a cost of over a quarter of a million dollars each;
- You get tutored by an Artificial Intelligence-based training platform that has taken years and millions of dollars to develop;
- You receive individualized instructional support and coaching, throughout your training;
- You get a Computational On-Ramp Training certificate when you complete your training;
- Finally, you get our help working with you, employers, and placement agencies to get you a great job.
Click Here to learn about our admission process.
Please Share This
If you have friends who are wanting to catch the Nevada Manufacturing automation wave, please use the Social Media bar on your screen to share this information with them. Many of our graduates are so grateful that their friends made them aware of our programs because it changed their lives for the better.