We listen to your needs and make improvements. Read more about the newest ones here:
- Every K-12 school is now eligible for 10 free student accounts with access to all self-paced courses, plus one teacher-admin account with access to account management and progress tracking. This is a donation, not a free trial. There is no time limit, no strings attached. After finishing a course with one group of students, you can reset your student accounts for the next group. To claim the free accounts, just fill out a simple online form on NCLab Teachers page.
- Additional student accounts can be purchased for $2.50 per student account per month (10 accounts and one month minimum). This is extremely inexpensive. Example: If you have 22 students and one month, you only need to purchase 12 additional accounts for $2.50 times 12 = $30. No need to commit to 12 months and to units of 10 student accounts as before.
- Teachers can start their own NCLab After School Programs. And get paid for it, actually.NCLab has a new home page which is more transparent for teachers, parents, students, and advanced users.
- NCLab has a new home page which is more transparent for teachers, parents, students, and advanced users. Check it out if you have not seen it yet: http://nclab.com/.
- We are working hard to improve the self-paced online courses in computer programming and 3D modeling. Recent improvements in the Karel visual programming course include the introduction of required and prohibited keywords. This new feature is used to guide students to find the most elegant solutions.
- New system of game rewards and structured multi-level hints is almost finished.
- The Karel programming courses is normally available, the 3D modeling and Python programming courses are under revision and they will be available again in mid-August.
Happy Learning, Programming, and 3D Modeling with NCLab!
Your NCLab Team