Admission Process Overview
Welcome! You’ve come to the right place to create a better future for yourself and your family.
We have all the ingredients that you need to get you there; those include proven career training materials that have taken tens of thousands of hours to perfect and a powerful artificial intelligence-based instructional platform that delivers those materials to you in a self-paced fashion to fit your existing work and family commitments. A personal instructor is also there to help you in your journey.
When you complete your training, you will have in your possession the knowledge, practical experience, confidence, and competency to move into a high paying job and we’ll help you get that job.
All that you need to add to our ingredients is your commitment, perseverance, and hard work; and together, we’ll get you across the finish line.
When to Enroll
Enrollment into the Data Analyst Career Training Program may be done at any time of the year. Because it is open enrollment, you can start your training as soon as you are enrolled.
How to Enroll
Enrolling in our Data Analyst Career Training Program is a simple two step process:
- Schedule a 15 minute screening phone interview to get any questions you have answered, to get an overview of the training program, and to prepare you for your 30 minute Google Meets Intake Assessment with an NCLab Instructor. After the screening interview, should you choose to take the next step toward enrollment, you will receive an email with links to the training materials, pricing options, course syllabi, the enrollment agreement, and a video of our training platform.
- Take part in a 30 minute Intake Assessment with an NCLab instructor, through Google Meets, to:
- Meet your personal instructor.
- Determine whether you need to take the Introductory Programming course or if it can be waived.
- Have you submit your enrollment agreement, should you decide to move ahead.
- Activate your enrollment.
Please Share This
If you have friends who are thinking about a career change, please use the Social Media bar on your screen to share this information with them. Many of our graduates are so grateful that their friends made them aware of our programs because it changed their lives for the better.