Full STEAM Ahead – an Introduction
The NCLab Team is excited to launch Full STEAM Ahead, a monthly newsletter dedicated to computing. In one way or another, computing plays an important role in every area of modern STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math). Every month, Full STEAM Ahead will deliver messages from prominent personalities, comment on recent developments as well as on the exciting history of computing, bring updates from schools and libraries, tutorials and short courses on various computing subjects, creative computing art projects, 3D models and coding games created by students, and much more.
Table of Contents
- Bringing 21st Century Skills to Nevada Students by Brian Sandoval, Governor of Nevada
- Bringing Computer Science to Nevada Students by Mark Newburn, Vice President, Nevada State Board of Education
- The Women Who Invented Coding
- CS Education Week, December 5-11
- Prestigious YALSA Award for Carson City Library
- STEAM and SHINE: Your Project for December
- Learn 3D Modeling the Easy Way – Lesson 1
- Karel Coding game of the month
- 3D Model of the Month
Click on the image below to download the Newsletter in PDF.