Dear STEAM Coders and Makers,
We are excited to share the fourth issue of our monthly newsletter Full STEAM Ahead. The newsletter delivers messages from prominent personalities, comments on recent developments as well as on the exciting history of computing, brings updates from schools and libraries, presents tutorials and short courses on various computing subjects, features creative computing art projects, 3D models and coding games created by students, and much more.
Table of Contents
- Nevada STEM Coalition – Our Vision For Nevada by Camille Stegman, Executive Director, Nevada STEM Coalition
- The Nevada STEM Underwater and Aerial Vehicle Computer Science Institute (NSUAVCSI) by Brian Crosby, STEM Training Facilitator, Northwest Nevada Regional Professional Development Program
- Konrad Zuse and Z1 – the First Mechanical Computer
- Karel, Turtle and 3D Modeling Courses Upgraded
- Create Your Own Karel Coding Game – Part 2
- What Is Spatial Reasoning Exactly?
- NCLab is a member of CSTA
- Playing With Engineering at the Discovery Museum
- Computer Coding Workshop Just for Librarians!
Click on the image below to download the Newsletter in PDF.