We are excited to share the sixth issue of Full STEAM Ahead with lead articles by Georgia White (Director of Career and Technical Education (CTE), Western Nevada College, Carson City) and Sarah Gobbs-Hill (Education & Exhibits Director at the Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum, Reno). Click on the image below to retrieve the full PDF file.
- WNC’S Jump Start College Program Leads to Success by Georgia White
- Coding at the Discovery by Sarah Gobbs-Hill
- NCLab Coding Camp, Susanville, April 1-2, 2017
- Famous Cloud Outages
- Celebrating National Library Week in Nevada
- NR21 Digital Summits – April 2017
- Soft, Hard and Applied Skills Taught by NCLab