You’ve come to the right place to thrive in the new era of computers, robots, and automation, if you’re willing to put in the effort and have an aptitude for it.
When you successfully complete the self-assessment, you will have shown that you have what it takes to catch the Industry 4.0 wave; you will have learned how our training is done and that it suits you; you will be able to download and print a Computational Literacy Self-Assessment Certificate for your records; and you’ll be presented with a calendar with available time slots when you can meet with our Client Relations Manager to discuss possible next steps.
So, let’s get started. It takes some two hours. You'll be taking a minicourse that measures your aptitude and drive, both of which are required for you to move forward.
Don’t panic if you can’t complete the assessment in one session; all you need to do to continue where you left off is open a browser window and input www.nclab.com. Click on the LOGIN on the top menu bar and input your login (i.e. your email address) and password. Note: If you’ve forgotten your password, NCLab will provide you a new one through email.
Steps To Do The Computational Self-Assessment
NOTE: Please leave this window open as you'll need to return to it after you complete each step to get the directions for the subsequent step.
Following are the steps you'll need to perform to start your online assessment:
- Click here to open a new browser window and create an NCLab account. NCLab will send you an email confirming the establishment of your account and a link to the NCLab desktop.
- Go to your email inbox, open the message NCLab sent you, and click on the link. It will take you to the NCLab desktop that includes a messaging icon at the bottom of the page, should you need help from now on.
- Once on the desktop, do not click on the Course Access icon but instead click Settings in the left column menu to activate the Settings application.
- Click Student in the top menu bar of the new Settings application and enter the code uwfj4
- The Computational Aptitude Assessment icon will appear on your desktop. Click on it to begin doing your assessment.
- Please complete all ten levels. This assessment includes the tutorials and practice you need to successfully complete each level.
- Please work on this assessment alone. The purpose of the assessment is to determine whether our Computational Literacy For Modern Careers training program is right for you, and that can only be done if you do the assessment on your own.