We are excited to share the fifth issue of Full STEAM Ahead with a lead article by Rose Catron, coordinator of the UNR Innevation Center in Reno. Click on the image below to retrieve the full PDF file.
- The University of Nevada, Reno Innevation Center – A Catalyst for Enterprise (by Rose Catron, UNR IC Coordinator)
- Chance at Computer Science with NCLab (by Chance Harrison, student)
- What is the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
- Who was Charles Babbage?
- Carson City Library: Closing the Books to Open New Kinds of Learning (by Sena Loyd, Director, Carson City Library)
- The Art of 3D Modeling – Efficient Boolean Operations
- Laser Cutting with NCLab
- Our Story – Bringing Equity to STEM Education
- Training NV Ready 21 Educators and Coaches in Las Vegas