Below is a list of institutions that currently offer NCLab’s Python Developer Career Training program as an online certificate program.
Pricing includes all training materials and support.
Many of the colleges offer a 12-month payment plan.
$1,895 or twelve $167 payments
Kellogg Community College
$1,795 or twelve $158 payments
Great Basin College
$1,995 or twelve $175 payments
College of Southern Nevada
To make it risk free, institutions provide you a full tuition refund if, within 30 days of enrollment, you determine that the training is not right for you.
What does my tuition fee cover?
The short answer is that it is the only cost that you’ll have to earn to the college-issued career certificate and to get the practical experience you need to get a Python Developer job. No other Python Developer career training program that we are aware of can make that claim.
The longer answer is that:
- It covers courses that have been meticulously built and updated at a cost of over a quarter of a million dollars each.
- It covers the constant improvement of those courses because trainees provide feedback that goes into NCLab’s continuous quality improvement process.
- It covers the development of the Artificial Intelligence-based training platform that has taken years and millions of dollars to develop.
- It covers the costs of support that is accessible throughout your training. It is provided by subject-matter experts.
- It covers the cost of the cloud where all the training happens. All that you need is a browser to do all of your learning and you set your own pace.
- It covers our work with employers and placement agencies to get you a great Python Developer job.