Welcome To SANDI!
SANDI is here to prepare you for a larger role in the new digital economy, if you’re willing to put in the effort and have an aptitude for it.
Taking this assessment is quite straightforward. It begins with an online assessment that takes a couple of hours to complete and is followed by a 10 to 15 minute interview.
Don’t panic if you can’t complete the online assessment in one session; all you need to do to continue where you left off is open a browser window and input www.nclab.com. Click on the LOGIN on the top menu bar and input your login (i.e. your email address) and password. Note: If you’ve forgotten your password, NCLab will provide you a new one through email.
When you have successfully completed the online assessment, you’ll be presented with a calendar with available time slots when our interviewer can meet with you to finish your assessment. Pick a date and time that is convenient for you and you will receive a confirmation email indicating when your meeting will take place. Expect a call at your specified time.
Steps To Do The SANDI Online Assessment
NOTE: Please leave this window open as you’ll need to return to it after you complete each step to get the directions for the subsequent step.
Following are the steps you’ll need to perform to start your online assessment:
- Click here to open a new browser window and create an NCLab account. NCLab will send you an email confirming the establishment of your account and a link to the NCLab desktop.
- Go to your email inbox, open the message NCLab sent you, and click on the link. It will take you to the NCLab desktop that includes a messaging icon at the bottom of the page, should you need help from now on.
- On the desktop, click Settings in the left column menu to activate the Settings window, then click Student in the top menu bar of the new Settings window and enter the code dbcrs
- The Computational Aptitude Assessment icon will appear on your desktop. Click on it to begin doing your assessment.
- Please complete all ten levels. This assessment includes the tutorials and practice you need to successfully complete each level.
- Please work on this assessment alone. The purpose of the assessment is to identify the best path for you, and that can only be done if you do the assessment on your own.