We have aggressively priced our Automation Technician Career Training program at $2,800. It includes all training materials and support.
If, after looking closer, you feel strongly that this program is what you want to do, please fill the the form below and we'll reach out to you to tell you about the various payment options available to get you on your way to a very bright future.
What You Get For Your Tuition Fee
The short answer is that you get the knowledge, practical experience, competency, and confidence needed to get a great job.
The longer answer is that:
- You are given a very detailed pre-enrollment assessment so that you can be confident that you’ll be able to successfully complete your training.
- Our training program doesn’t assume that you have a particular background; instead, it incorporates foundational training (e.g. workplace math) for you if you need to start there, at no extra cost.
- You complete over one hundred AI-mentored mini projects so you build your competency and confidence and get a feeling of accomplishment.
- During your training, your personally-assigned coach helps develop your soft skills that include, among others, problem solving, attention to detail, critical and logical thinking, perseverance, professional communication, time management, and adaptability because employers place major value on soft skills, along with hard skills. Your coach also works with you to present your portfolio and do job interviews that can begin while your training is progressing. As a result, many of our trainees have a job when they graduate.
- When you complete your training, you are provided an Automation Technician Career Certificate and you are fully prepared to pass industry-recognized certifications, including ACT’s Workkeys NCRC (National Career Readiness Certificate) and TOSA’s spreadsheet certification exams that employers place major value on.
- We have a relationship with large numbers of employers who understand the value of our training and use our recruitment portal to get a chance to interview you when you graduate or even before you do so.
Money Back Policy
We have a money back policy that makes it possible for you to start your training so as to evaluate for yourself whether our learn-by-doing approach is right for you.
Click Here to learn about our admission process.
Please Share This
If you have friends who are wanting to catch the automation wave, please use the Social Media bar on your screen to share this information with them. Many of our graduates are so grateful that their friends made them aware of our programs because it changed their lives for the better.