Pricing And Payment Program
We have aggressively priced this career training program at $1,995. It includes all training materials and support. We also offer a 12-month payment plan, with payments of $175 per month.
To make it risk free, we provide you a full tuition refund if, within 30 days of enrollment, you determine that the training is not right for you.
What does my tuition fee cover?
The short answer is that it is the only cost that you’ll have to earn to the college-issued career certificate and to get the practical experience you need to get a Python Developer job. No other Python Developer career training program that we are aware of can make that claim.
The longer answer is that:
- It covers courses that have been meticulously built and updated at a cost of over a quarter of a million dollars each.
- It covers the constant improvement of those courses because trainees like you provide feedback that goes into NCLab’s continuous quality improvement process.
- It covers the development of the Artificial Intelligence-based training platform that has taken years and millions of dollars to develop.
- It covers the costs of guidance and support that are provided throughout your training.
- It covers the cost of the cloud where all the training happens. All that you need is a browser to do all of your learning.
- It covers the cost of working with employers and placement agencies to get you a great job upon graduation.
If you would like to receive the full details of this training program, simply fill the “Get In Touch” form below with the words “more information”.
… or if you’d like to talk with someone about how this training program could accelerate your future, fill in the “Get In Touch” form below with the word “conversation” and we’ll organize it at a time that is convenient for you and we’ll provide you with answers to all your questions.
… or if you are only beginning to consider becoming a Python Developer and would like to kept informed with our quarterly newsletter, simply fill the “Get In Touch” form below with the word “newsletter”.