Who is NCLab?
NCLab is a workforce training company. This means that we are much more focused on making our trainees job-ready and even helping them get the job of their dreams in Data Analytics or Python Programming, than a typical e-learning company. We not only provide self-paced college-level career training programs of exceptional quality but we also work with our trainees as if they were our colleagues. The training is not easy, therefore we pre-screen applicants. Thanks to our partnerships with numerous colleges and universities, our trainees can earn official college career certificates. But more importantly, our unique practice-based training method helps trainees obtain the practical experience which they need to capture high-paying jobs, advance in their careers, and have a better life.
What will you do at NCLab?
You will make a major, positive difference in people’s lives. We develop self-paced learn-by-doing college-level training programs, which are far more efficient than traditional college education. But mainly, we care about our trainees. You will love being part of our great team.
See open positions at Skillmill: open positions at NCLab
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Higher Education Partnership Sales
The NCLab Higher Education Partnership Sales Representative is responsible for recruiting and developing academic partners that will offer NCLab developed curriculum to their community. S/he will create effective and innovative sales solutions that address the issues and challenges facing institutions, instructors, and students today to meet necessary educational outcomes.
The ideal candidate will possess a quantifiable record of sales success with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals. A strong interest in and understanding of digital learning is a must.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Excellent relational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated record of sales process and performance
- Ability to navigate in a multi-decision–maker sales process
- Previous experience selling in Higher Education at a high level
- Experience with CRM software
- A four-year college degree demonstrating academic excellence
The successful sales representative will:
- Employ effective consultative techniques including pre-call planning and productive questioning strategies that lead to winning business.
- Demonstrate organizational and follow-up abilities; maintain knowledge around NCLab products, higher education, and factors influencing the market environment.
- Possess the ability to deliver product and technology presentations.
- Have the ability to build strong partnerships with educational partner institutions.
- Planning and Analysis
- Sales Process and Performance
- Sales Productivity
- Communication and Professionalism
- Product and Solution Expertise